- On the mobile device, go to the app store (iPhone) or play store (android) and search for HUDFCU Mobile Banking
- Download and install the app as usual on your device.
- Launch the mobile app from the mobile device.
- All new users are required to enroll. tap “Enroll Here”
- Scroll down to review the terms and conditions and tap “Accept terms”.
- Validate your account by providing “Account #,full legal first and last name, “ then continue
- User name required; must be at least (6)characters
- Email address required
- Mobile Optional mobile phone number enables text banking on your phone and allows you to receive HUDFCU Mobile notifications via text messaging, assuming you validate the number once you are enrolled. (Note; if you want to access your HUDFCU Mobile account from multiple phones you can add additional mobile phone numbers later. However, only the first phone is validated for text banking).
- Account : HUDFCU account number, required
- First Name, Last Name of the primary account holder, required
- Middle Name, Suffix, Not needed.
- Tap next step
- To confirm your account ownership, enter the last five digits of you social security number and two of the following:a.) Zip code b.) House number
c.) Phone number d.) Date of birth
15. Tap Next Step. HUDFCU Mobile generates (2) small deposits and a withdrawal from your account you will need to provide the amounts of these transactions by checking online banking or calling your Credit union. You must have $2.00 in your Share Draft Account to complete the enrollment process.
16. If you need time to retrieve amounts, select “I’ll l do this later”. Within (3) days, when you have the amounts of the transactions, launch HUDFCU Mobile. Tap “not a member? Enroll Here” on the landing page, and then tap “Continue Pending Enrollment. If you do not complete enrollment in (3) days, your partial enrollment will expire and you must begin again.
17. Enter amounts of the transactions and click “Next Step”
18. Choose (3) challenge questions and provide your answers. If you prefer to answer a different question than the one displayed, tap the “Question” field and select a question from the list. Enter your answer in the corresponding ANSWER field. (Note: Answers to your challenge questions are required in the event that you forget your password or user name. They may also be required to bypass the TRUST THIS DEVICE feature when logging in).
19. When you have answered all (3)questions, tap Next
20. Enter a new password for your HUDFCU Mobile account in both fields. Password requires are as follows:
a.) Be at least (8)characters in length
b.) Cannot be the same as the user ID
c.) Include at least (1) uppercase letter, (1)lower case letter, and (1) number
d.) Cannot contain spaces
e.) Cannot include the word “password”
21. Tape Next Step. The wallet page appears; displaying your Credit Union and the account you enrolled, including any sub-accounts.
Your wallet enrollment is complete!
For your security, please do not give your personal information (SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER or ACCOUNT NUMBER) to any outside person or company by mail, e-mail, or telephone.